Tuesday, July 7, 2009









While we were waiting for it to get dark for fireworks on the fourth of July, we took pictures. We had a blast! And that white shirt I'm wearing fit just fine a week ago! Ugh! Not anymore!! I don't know why I'm so upset with a growing belly this time around. We are thinking of naming the little guy Bruce Robert Bott. The kids really didn't like it at first, but are slowly changing their minds. Last night Rex came into the living room where I was sitting with a glass of water. He said to me, "Mom does Bruce need a drink of water?" I said, "Yes, he does." Rex said, "Only drink a little." So, I proceeded to drink the whole thing, and handed an empty cup back to Rex and said, "Bruce needed the whole thing." Rex nodded his head in agreement and said, "uh huh." It was so sweet. He is already taking such good care of his new little brother.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Rex is a cutie! Cute story. Keep writing cute things that your kids do and say...those are the best to read about! It's of course very fun to read about you two too!

Thanks for the birthday wish! We went to dinner at my fav restaurant, then got a krispy kream donut. We celebrated in SL with the fam and made roll cakes, so I wasn't up to making them again here on the actual day. It was a good day. I'm getting old. I'm 28! That's old.

Peterson Family said...

Oh my goodness....I can't believe how much Vanessa looks like you!!!! Gorgeous!

Loved looking at all the new postings and glad the kids are having so much fun at Lagoon.