Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Well, it's been a crazy week. I have had quite a time getting through this last month of pregnancy. I'm not sleeping well at all. Little Bruce isn't the cause. He isn't bothering me too much. And, in fact, sometimes I don't even feel pregnant. I've only gained a couple of pounds this pregnancy, so I can't blame it on that. Emotionally, I have never been this down. I remember I was really down when I was pregnant with Eric at the end, but not this down. Luckily, it all ended when I delivered Eric. I'm hoping for that this time too. I know post-partum depression is a real thing, and I really don't want to have to go through that.

Jared has been a great support. So have the kids, especially Vanessa. We'll be posting pictures before too long as the delivery comes up quick. I'm hoping when my doctor strips my membranes on Sept. 8th that it will do the trick. I'm already dialated to 2-3 and 75% effaced. If it doesn't work that day though, my doctor said she'll break my water Sept. 14th. Yea!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

sar,

that is awesome that jared is a great support right now for you. you need it, especially from him. i've wondered how you're hangin' in there. it will all be over soon. and the post partum blues thankfully don't last too long. again, i wish i were close to you to help you out and talk.

i have a feeling he will be here sooner then the 8th. keep positive thoughts and keep busy. clean your house...that's what got abram here - a week early!

love ya! looking forward to seeing him, and you hopefully. great job on the couple pounds gained! you're awesome! call me if you need to talk.