Thursday, January 12, 2012

President Bensons recommendation



Here is the video clip of President Ezra Taft Benson recommending the book which exposes the conspiracy to bring down the United States of America. Here is the link to the FREE online book. I hope everyone will read it.



Here is another great talk by President Benson that is worth watching now that elections are upon us.


Thomas S. Monson said:
“His voice of warning over many years in the cause of freedom can be found in hundreds of his speeches and in his books, including The Red Carpet, The Title of Liberty, This Nation Shall Endure, and An Enemy Hath Done This. On the two-hundredth anniversary of the signing of the Constitution of the United States, President Thomas S. Monson reflected: “I think it is no small coincidence in fact, I think it is the inspiration of the Almighty God that at this particular time we have serving as president of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, President Ezra Taft Benson, one of the greatest advocates of freedom, and one of those who loves most the Constitution.”

( Source: Quoted in Baird, 7 )

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll have to check this book out.

As for Mitt Romney, I actually know him and really like him. He is a good man. He did amazing things with Bain Capital,and I actually got to visit Bain Back in the 80's. People are giving Bain such a bad rap because they made so much money, but they saved the lives of ton's of people who would have been bankrupt and would have lost everything. People don't realize just how crucial those big capital businesses are to small town people. My husband and I are looking at buying back a business that we sold three years ago. The purchaser of the business can't make the business work and he is mortgaged out of his ears. We can buy it from him for about 10 percent of what we sold it to him for. It seems unfair, but he would be thrilled if we would buy it from him because he would be free from any debt and obligation. Sometimes it just turns out poorly for some while others gain. It breaks my heart sometimes.

I don't think anybody is really right for the job as president, but I do think that Mitt has the ability to get the focus on the economy where it should be. And I trust him. I really do.

And I know I don't want Obama again. He was way too inexperienced. He is sort of like a puppet, just doing what he is told. Bummer.

I just drank my milk out of my cereal bowl. The British would be disgusted. ;)

Botts said...

I see what you saying. However, the principle of bailing another person out for a decision they made isn't a sound one. That person should struggle to pay his debt first and then let the Lord work his miracles to make the account be reconciled. When you buy that business at a fraction of the price, who is absorbing the rest of the debt? The bank? Where does the bank go to get bailed out? The federal reserve, or rather the CFR. (really you need to read that book.) We can't give them that kind of power. We the people deserve to lose our freedom when we give up living sound principles. What does it say about you as a person who is willing to bail other people out? Unless you have a direction from the Lord, the principle of bailing another person out is not there. And this comes from a woman who spent he first 30 years of her life bailing other people out of their problems. The Lord has shown me how wrong it was for me to be doing that. That is Christs job. And I am not Christ, nor do I pretend to be. Not anymore, that is. The best way for you to help that failing business is to shop at his store, and get others to do the same. Let that man pay his debts.


X

Rozy Lass said...

Thanks so much for stopping by PFCMom! I see from the picture on your blog that you have one daughter and four sons? Goodness we are a lot alike. I seem to get some page views, but few comments or followers, thanks for signing up. I hope you enjoy my posts. I look forward to getting better acquainted.
Rozy