Friday, October 12, 2012

Google Chrome and Warts

Google Chrome.  Can I just say how much time Google Chrome is saving me.  Check it out if you have slow browsing times.

It's Friday!  This week has flown by.  Wow!

I have had a wart on my left hand for several years.  Strangely, and suddenly, I have 5 more warts which have shown up on both hands.  So I got on Amazon.com, found a product, ordered it, and I'll be seeing if it can get rid of these warts.  They are tiny.  And they don't resemble the 'normal' cauliflower looking warts we are all used to seeing.  I hope I don't have too much trouble getting rid of them.

In other news, I have found an amazing resource for learning more about the Constitution and the great evils going on in our government today.  Look up Scott Bradley from Logan, UT.  He has a webpage with short video clips to listen to.  We owe it to our children and grandchildren to keep the knowledge of freedom alive and thriving.

No comments: