Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Ex Mormon #6

The Temple.

Oh, the temple.

What a thing a temple is!

How deceptive it is to imagine that the events in a temple could bring anyone salvation and qualify them for a place in God's Kingdom!  Oh, the thought!  Oh, the thought!

Salvation is in One, Jesus Christ.

Mormonism's temple rituals comes from Masonry.  Joseph Smith didn't even change the handshakes from the one's used in Masonry.  To boot, he implemented the handshakes about 2 weeks after he became a full mason.  From my studies, the former temples in history were used for animal sacrifice.

The Mormon Church has used the teaching of ordinances in the temple erroneously.  It is evil.  Pure evil.  Our ordinances will not save us.  Jesus will.

But, oh, the pain of learning all the lies I once believed.  I feel like my heart could break into a thousand pieces that I didn't know and was believing Mormonism was right.


No comments: