Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Our Search For Happiness

I love to find meaningful expressions that cause me to ponder and think.  I love this one that Apostle James E. Faust quoted in a speech he gave some years ago.  The speech is called Our Search For Happiness

'In the story The Little Prince, the fox was wiser than he knew when he said, "Now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye" (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince, trans. Katherine Woods [New York: Harcourt, Brace and World, 1943], 70). '


How true!  We can only see right when we look with our hearts!  Of course, if you have spiritual heart problems, or diseases, you won't see anything rightly.  But what is most beautiful about that is that you can go to the Savior of the world to be cured of such heart problems and diseases!  I know this is true!

No comments: