Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Some thoughts

The last little while I have considered the fight against evil. While I work to walk away from worldliness, coveting, envy, anger, grudges, caring about what others think of me more than what God thinks of me, etc. I find myself quite alone. The voices all around me try to persuade me to reject Christ. Can you imagine? Reject Christ?

Why would someone do that? Of course that is a rhetorical question and I know the answer to it. I mean, come on, I remember life before my 'rebirth' or should I say 'rebirths' and continuing 'rebirths.'

The Book of Mormon is true.

Christ will come again. He lives.

God is good.

2 comments:

Peterson Family said...

I love you Sarah! You are such a good person. You keep fighting but try to enjoy the journey too... AKA coming to visit us in AZ! God is good and He loves you!

Joanna said...

The Lord is so pleased as you fight for doing what's right, and with your testimony of your love for the Savior. I feel greatly blessed to have such a sister who walks away from evil and strives for righeousness.

Hope all is well. Haven't heard from you in a while.