Saturday, November 26, 2011

Behind the scenes

I would say I am pretty naive when it comes to governments, politicians, lobbyists, special interest groups and the like. I don't spend my time seeking after power and looking for a handout from anyone. I am strongly opposed to government handouts. Of course, there are times when things happen to people, like hurricane Katrina, and the government steps in to give aid. Of course, even then, the people do a much better job with charitable organizations that a government agency. Nevertheless, I'm talking about people who, for example, go on food stamps while going to college. I'm with the prophets who teach us to save money to attend college, while taking semesters off, if needed, in order to save the money needed to avoid going on any government aid.

It is in this frame of mind that I search out who I will put in my vote for President of the United States in 2012.

A few years ago I read a book written by Gary Allen, which Ezra Taft Benson said all freedom loving people should read. It is called None Dare Call It Conspiracy. I read about secret groups that are organized to bring down freedom in the world. I read about groups like Trilateral commission and the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations.) I had never heard of this group and the others who are working to control what information we obtain through the news, media and entertainment, and newspapers, and truthfully I was only attracted to this topic of freedom because I married into a family who almost totally dissolved my freedom. They controlled nearly every aspect of my life and shamed me, humiliated me, and mocked me every time I 'tried' to use my free will. That is another story and a most sad one. But, this is what caused me to give great demand of my time as I read this book by Allen. Freedom. And who is trying to bring it down. The book talks about the Nelsons, Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Morgans and others. All of their work is done behind the scenes and if you don't know how to see the picture that is drawn behind it, you will be misled.

So, who is a member of the CFR? Well, Newt Gingrich is. Mitt Romney has chosen CFR members as his closest aids. Dick Cheney. Hillary Clinton is a member and more. You have to read this book, like President Benson says, to really get an understanding of what is happening in our world. I have posted several links that will give you a taste of what the book talks about. You can buy a hard copy as well, and I highly recommend it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooooo...I will have to check these links out pronto!!! (Well, after I kept the crying baby, change his diaper, and get a shower!!!) But then I'm going to check them all out!!!