Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mitt Romney can beat Obama... Not

With the dropping out of Rick Santorum from the presidential race, we are hearing more and more about the republican party uniting around Mitt Romney as the one who can beat Barack Obama. I totally and respectfully disagree with them.

I tried to respond to a post on another board my feelings on this matter. Apparently I can't post on that board for whatever reason, but I wanted to share what I wrote anyway.

"Mr. Peterson, I respectfully disagree with you. I believe that Dr. Paul could win against Barack Obama. Like you said regarding getting Mitt elected, people would have to get out and support Ron Paul too. In the recent past, I prayed for the Lord to support Mitt's campaign. My answer from the Lord has led me against supporting Mitt Romney. Among other things, he makes a mockery of the idea that people have the right to take care of themselves the way they deem, no matter how pitiful is may seem to you and others. And no matter how much of a fit some of the American people throw a fit for the government to take care of them. Struggling to take care of one's self is part of this earthly existence. It is where personal growth takes place. Rob that, and you rob growth. I cannot support that idea. And I'll try to convince anyone and everyone I know against supporting Mitt. Whether he is the one who can beat Obama is secondary. I have to support the candidate who I believe is right for the country. That is Dr. Ron Paul."


The American people put Barack Obama in the Oval Office! Way too many of the American people have lost the principles of freedom and don't understand the proper role of government. Once freedom is lost here, where will the world turn to run from the tyranny that is coming our way if we continue on the path we are currently on? Mitt Romney is way too close to Barack Obama on too many of the issues!

I found an awesome website where the webpage owner has collected talks concerning freedon and the proper role of government. Check it out. www.latterdayconservative.com

No comments: