Friday, April 5, 2013

Baking Soda And Deoderant

In talking to my friend a couple of months back, we were discussing deoderant.  Don't ask me why.  I don't remember.  She told me what she does for deoderant.  She pours a small amount of baking soda onto a dish rag, and then pats her underarm with the baking soda right after she gets out of the shower, or first thing before dressing for the day.  Weird!  I thought.  It is a bit of a mess, she said, but after some practice, she said the messes get less and less.

Well, I have been having a struggle finding a deoderant that I like and that keeps me smelling good all day long.  I am also very tired of yellow stains under my white shirts from the deoderant.  My friend says she no longer has that since using the baking soda.  What bothers me the most about store bought deoderants is that late in the day, I don't smell good at all.  My sweat smell mixed in with the deoderant just smells, well, nasty. So, I was willing to put the baking soda to the test.

Today I'd like to report the results of my baking soda deoderant test.  I love it!  It works!  I no longer have that nasty late afternoon smell.  And my shirts don't stink at the end of the day.  Even my hubby said I smell better.

Give it a try, if you are having the same issues I was having.  Let me know your results.

No comments: