Sunday, March 31, 2013

Jesus

What a beautiful Easter Sunday!  Our ward choir sang beautiful music today.  Primary was wonderful, as usual.  I love this time of year as my thoughts have been turned to Jesus and how He broke the bands of death.  I love to hear stories of how Jesus has transformed people.

We are headed to Salt Lake City to Jared's parents house today for dinner.  Even though our relationships with them are still strained and we have some work to do to get our relationship to a more healthy place, I am grateful that the doors have been opened for the opportunity to work on those changes.  Change is so hard, but I am totally committed to working in that direction.  I know it is the Lord's work to change us, and it is our work to stand for and live by true priniciples.

Happy Easter!

No comments: