Saturday, March 9, 2013

Weary Not

This is from Mark chapter 13.  It impressed me because I've been asleep as to things spiritual most all of my life and I still fight the weary feelings that come over me.  I loved the song sung at President Monson's birthday celebration in August of 2012 called Weary Not.  It has helped me so much to remember that song every time I find that the challenges and temptations of life are dragging me down and I am tempted to throw in the towel and go back to living the way I used to.  Weary Not.


32 ¶But of that aday and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
 33 Take ye heed, awatch and bpray: for ye know not when the time is.
 34 For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave aauthority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
 35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
 36 Lest coming suddenly he find you asleeping.
 37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

No comments: