Saturday, June 29, 2013

Cabin

We are still waiting to hear the decision on Jared's job promotion.  Although we don't know if he will get the permanent position, I trust that what is supposed to happen will happen. 

We spent Monday night till Thursday afternoon at Jared's parents cabin up Weber Canyon.  It was a good time and no one got hurt.  Eric loved the 4-wheelers the most.  Vanessa, Joseph, Rex and Bruce loved the horse riding the most.  It was especially fun to watch Joseph and his Dad galloping along on the horses.  I liked the 4-wheelers.  We all loved the open fire and the hotdogs.  The night time was especially nice when it cooled off and we could see all of the stars.  Gorgeous.  I wish I had pictures uploaded on my computer and will get that done soon.

Now we are home and back to daily routines. 

No comments: