Thursday, June 6, 2013

Summer

Okay, so blogger has been giving me some trouble.

Anyway, we are still waiting to hear about whether or not Jared will get the permanent position at his work.  The company he works for has had the 'big wigs' from the corporate office there this week and that is what is causing the delay.  It's okay.

We are really loving summer.  We are watching our garden grow and the kids are loving the warm weather and the constant influx of kids/friends that come over everyday.  I am so happy that each of my kids have at least one good friend here in our neighborhood.  We are so fortunate to live among people who we get along with.

The only vacations we have planned for this summer are camping and cabin visits.  Jared's parent's have a cabin that is about 2 hours away.  Other than that, we will get to go to Lagoon in August with Jared's work.  It is their 10 year anniversary of being in Tremonton and they celebrate by giving each of their employee's and their families a day pass at Lagoon.  That should be a lot of fun.  The kids have good memories of the summer we got Lagoon season passes 4 years ago and are looking forward to going back.  Rex was only 3 then, so he'll get to go on a lot of the big kid rides this time around.  Since my back and hip injuries I have a hard time going on the rides.  I have had a small amount of healing in the last 4 years and I'll have to see how well I handle the jolting rides.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I hope Jared gets the position.

Don't give the lagoon rides a try. It's not worth it - and your back will not appreciate it :)

Botts said...

Thanks for the reminder Joanna~!