Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Birthday And School

It's Jared's 38 year old birthday today.  We are taking him to pick out his own present and stopping by Maddox in Brigham City to get him his favorite pie, coconut cream.  He is working on putting a party together with his parents and siblings.  He is hoping to do grilled hamburgers and hot dogs.  We'll have to see if it happens;)  Happy Birthday, Jared!

Also, we are getting ready for the new school year to start.  Vanessa and Eric will be doing a couple of classes and I will be doing their core classes.  Joseph and Rex will be fully homeschooled.  I am looking forward to the neighborhood children going to school too so that I will have less disruptions with my own kids.  I have been doing some schooling over the summer but we get interrupted so frequently that we've had to put a sign on the door that says we can't play till later.  Yikes, I've become 'one of those Mom's.'  I don't know, maybe that is not such a bad thing, we sure do get a lot more done when the door bell isn't ringing.

1 comment:

kimi + joe said...

A Maddox pie sounds like a great and tasty way to celebrate his birthday. Yum!

As a side, my sister is moving to Brigham City and I'm sure excited to eat at Maddox every time I visit her.

Good luck with homeschooling this year. I'm so impressed with your dedication.