Saturday, December 12, 2015

Ex Mormon #1

Ouch. Ouch. Ouch.

I have spent enough time and researched enough of LDS Church history now to earn at least a Bachelor's degree. 

Words cannot adequately described the depth of grief and pain I feel at the knowledge I've gained.

Shock and horror are good words, but not good enough.

How, oh, how can any man who has held positions of leadership in the LDS Church live with themselves knowing the fraud? How do they live with themselves? 

Our lives mean nothing to them, it's apparent. 

It's all so horrible. 

I wonder at why I am here on this earth to believe so fully in Mormonism to only learn that it is a complete and total fraud.

Whatever God wants from me, I trust Him that He knows what He's doing even if it is completely troublesome and devastating to me.

But wow, the grief can really get to me.

No comments: