Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Q. How would you describe your life in only 8 words?
A. Finding and standing on the Lords side.
Q. What is your motto or maxim?
A. Choosing Christ, even if...
Q. How would you describe perfect happiness?
A. Free from guilt. (I agree here with you Jo)
Q. What’s your greatest fear?
A. A hard heart.
Q. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you choose to be?
A. Home.
Q. With whom in history do you most identify?
A. Other God fearing people.
Q. Which living person do you most admire?
A. Jeffrey R. Holland.
Q. What are your most overused words or phrases?
A. ?. Sorry ?? (this is a tough one)
Q. What do you regret most?
A. Waiting for others to believe in Christ too before I committed myself to Him.
Q. If you could acquire any talent, what would it be?
A. Be slow to anger.
Q. What is your greatest achievement?
A. My marriage.
Q. What’s your greatest flaw?
A. Keeping a spotless house.
Q. What’s your best quality?
A. Giving people second chances.
Q. If you could be any person or thing, who or what would it be?
A. Me. (I liked your answer Jo too)
Q. What trait is most noticeable about you?
A. Sobriety.
Q. If you could meet any historical character, who would it be and what would you say to him or her?
A. Right now, I'd like to meet Alma the Younger and tell him how much I admire his change of heart.
Q. What is your biggest pet peeve?
A. People who don't try to understand others.
Q. What is your favorite occupation, when you’re not writing?
A. Being a stay at home mom. (Same here)
Q. What 3 personal qualities are most important to you?
A. Charity, Understanding, Forgiveness
Q. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your days, what would it be?
A. Fish and rice
Q. What are your 5 favorite songs?
A. I Know That My Redeemer Lives, Perfect Love, Blue Train (Linda Ronstadt), Abide With Me, I Need Thee Every Hour

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Great answers! I loved learning about you - your strengths and weaknesses. Thanks for answering them. Weren't they fun to answer!

I especially liked your 3 personal qualities that are important to you. I struggled with this question. The first ones that came to my mind were, Humility, Gentleness, and Love.