Sunday, October 4, 2009


We loved Conference this weekend. Our little family is fighting off a cold, so sitting in front of the TV for long hours was easier than usual.


I just wanted to tell a little story about Joseph before I forget it. There are times when we go off to bed and we blow kisses to each other when saying goodnight. We are in the habit of saying goodnight to each other like 5 times before we actually are in bed with the lights out. This one particular night Joseph blew me a kiss. He kissed his hand and then started to blow really hard on his hand. Then he said to me, "That one was really hard to get off." It took me a second to understand what he meant. When I realized it, I was laughing my head off. He didn' know what was so funny, as it was perfectly reasonable that a kiss would get stuck on his hand. Joseph is adorable and creative like no other.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

great story on joseph! you are very smart in figuring out what he meant sar. i'm finding that it's so great to have a place where i can come to and record things. keep writing your things - i love reading all that you have to say.