Friday, July 13, 2012

Weekly Happenings

Vanessa just got back from Young Women's camp and reported that she had a good time. Jared got a steroid shot in his foot for his plantar facitis and jumped in the doctors chair from the pain. I have never seen Jared jump from pain. It scared me and my stomach dropped when he did that. Eric, Rex, Bruce, and I went to a fun splash pad with our sweet neighbor Amy and her son Matt two days ago. We had a blast! Bruce was shocked that I got in the water. In the car before we got to the pool, I asked him if he was excited to go swimming and he looked me in the eye with shock in his voice and said, "Are you excited?" I told him I was excited and then I committed in my mind to do it more because it broke my heart that my 2 year old son was shocked I wanted to go swimming with him. Rex is independent in the water and knows how to entertain himself. Eric was tentative to go down the waterslide, but after about 2 hours, he went down it. Then he went down the waterslide again. Joseph went to cub scout day camp up Ogden Canyon. He had a great time and loved the canoeing and buying things at the camp store the most.

No comments: