Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Worst Day of Her Life

Yesterday was the worst day of Vanessa's life.  She vomited the entire day.  Poor thing.  She was taking an anti-inflammatory for the swelling from her tonsillectomy last week and yesterday she went through the withdrawal of coming off of that medication.  It was awful.  I can sympathize with her.  Within the first year of my marriage I got a horrible middle ear infection.  I had to go on a prednisone (anti-inflammatory) and when I went off of it, I went through the same withdrawal Vanessa went through.  You think you are going to die.

Today she is doing so much better.  And she hasn't even had any of her medicines for the pain in her throat.  Joseph is on the mend as well.  He still needs pain meds, but he never went through the withdrawal.  Yeah!

No comments: